A healthy recipe for Tosteds roasted Laura® soybeans adapted from Natalie's Happy Health recipe.
- 12 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Tosteds roasted Laura® Soybeans
- 1/2 cup almonds (raw)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- zest of a large whole lemon
- juice of a large lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut for coating the lemon balls
Remove the pits from the dates and soak them in hot water for several minutes. Then drain water and placed soaked dates in food processor.
Add all other ingredients to food processor except the Tosteds and shredded Coconut. Blend/pulse until mixture turns into dough like consistency. If it is a little dry, add a tablespoon of the water left over from soaking the dates.
Lastly, add the Tosteds roasted Laura® soybeans and pulse until smooth.
Now form the batter into small balls and roll in the shredded coconut coating them completely.
We keep ours in the freezer for a quick healthy snack. :)